11/13/2008

DJ Consoles


I've been a DJ for a minute and one of the things that was always hard to find was a really dope custom DJ console for the crib. I finally found a company in San Fran, DUAL, to hook up my equipment but I also recently found a spot in Berlin, METROFARM, that is turning out some crazy designs. Actually both companies use similar designs for their base pieces but METROFARM uses materials like concrete and stainless steel for their joints. As always, the kids have options we never did.

DUAL shows base prices on their site, METROFARM doesn't [draw your own conclusions] and I can only imagine what it costs to ship a concrete console from Berlin... shipping maple across the US was bad enough... but that's why you grind so hard - right? So get your dollars [or euros] right and take care of your equipment.

0 comments: